Saturday, August 1, 2009

About Me....

Hello and Welcome to my blog!!!




I am a Southern gal born and raised in Texas that hearts Paula Deen and Pioneer Woman. I love cup, pop, pound, chocolate, red velvet, vanilla, yellow, stawberry CAKE and any other sweet CONFECTION! I love CrEaM ChEeSe and I have at least 1000 recipes that require CrEaM ChEesE!!

I love baking and have a new found talent for creating/decorating sugar cookies!

If you are here to find a new recipe click on "Recipe Index" to see all the yummy dishes I have made!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took a class at All in One Bake Shop too! I live in Leander & stumbled upon your blog through Cookie Mama's blog. Love your stuff! I wish I was doing as well as you are with my cookies, but I have made a few batches. Thanks for sharing your talent through this blog!

 
Blogging tips