Monday, September 7, 2009

Creamy Pico De Gallo Dip

A couple of months ago I had this dip at a friends house and have been addicted ever since. The funny thing is I don't even like Pico De Gallo but LOVE it in this recipe. It is easy to make and again a crowd pleaser! It is served warm with tortilla chips!!!

Enjoy!!!



Everything you will need.......








The picture doesn't make it look so yummy but I promise one bite and you will be hooked!!!


Printable Recipe
Creamy Pico De Gallo Dip

  • 1lb Jimmy Dean Sausage
  • 2 - 8oz Cream Cheese
  • 1 - container of Pico De Gallo (or you can make your own)

Brown sausage, add cream cheese once melted into sausage add pico de gallo. Mix and serve!!



1 comment:

Monica H said...

My family would love this, but I'm not a fan of pico either. On top of that me and warm cream cheese are not friends :-)

 
Blogging tips