I am pretty sure that most of you have seen it, made it or eaten it BUT if you haven't you are missing out! This is another favorite from Paula Deen and like most things everyone has their own version, here is mine borrowed from Paula!!!
It reminds me of a big baked potato all the way without the skin!! It is great with just about anything!!! It is a true comfort food!!
- 2lbs frozen Southern Style has brown potatoes
- 4 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 - 10 3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped (optional, I never add it)