Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SWEET Brownies.........

Here I am........ I can't believe I haven't posted in a week but I have been sooo busy and haven't even had time to bake until this weekend!!! It isn't much but it is a little something sweet I thought I would share!!

On Sunday the girls wanted some brownies with icing. So, I cooked up a batch of Betty Crocker brownies and I had some Betty Crocker vanilla icing in the Pantry! So, I added the icing once they cooled and cut up some few strawberries and put them on top!

Caution - It was SWEET but GOOD!













1 comment:

Monica H said...

decadent. they're all good on their own but when you put them together...oh man!

BTW, I came THIS close to registering for the cookie class on Saturday, but we're taking family photos Saturday morning so I wouldn't have been able to make it. I do hope you'll share your tips with me :-)

And we'll definitely have to take a class together this holiday. Have fun!

 
Blogging tips