Tuesday, October 20, 2009

OOPS... Out of time........


This is my first month baking with the Cake Slice Bakers!!! We are baking the next year out of Southern Cakes by Nancie McDermott. This month I was SUPPOSE to bake Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cake!! I don't have any good excuses just that Sugar Cookies have taken over my kitchen along with out of town guest and alot on my calendar!!!

I apologize for not getting this baked but I promise I will be posting the delicious dish that was chosen for November!!!

If you would like the recipe please visit Monica over at Lick The Bowl Good. You can also see the other members cakes at Cake Slice Bakers.

2 comments:

Monica H said...

bummer. Next month's cake sure looks like a winner!

Joy said...

Hi Jennifer!

I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself- My name is Joy and I’m one of the newbie Cake Slice bakers. I’m really looking forward to meeting other members, and I hope to have the chance to get to know you better as we bake our way through Southern Cakes :)

I'm sorry you weren't able to bake the cinnamon-pecan coffee cake, but I think it's extremely sweet that you baked your friend those beautiful pink sugar cookies in celebration of her pregnancy- what a miracle! I think the very best way to show someone you care is by making them some homemade oven lovin', and I'm sure it meant the world to your friend.

If you have a chance, I’d love for you to stop by my blog, “Hot Oven, Warm Heart,” and say hello- it’d be wonderful to hear from you!

Have a great rest of your week and a relaxing weekend!

Fondly,
Joy
http://hotovenwarmheart.wordpress.com/

 
Blogging tips