Tuesday, October 20, 2009

S is for Sarah.........

My sweet sweet friend, Sarah and her husband have been trying to conceive for several years. They prayed together and felt the Lord was leading them to adoption. There life book was submitted in August and they were offically waiting!!!

I found out from Sarah a couple of weeks ago that she is PREGNANT!!!! I was soooo excited for her that I had to make her a batch of PINK sugar cookies to share with Baby Martin. Every growing baby needs some SUGAR LOVE!!!

I shippped Sarah's cookies out the same time I shipped the Texas cookies I have been waiting to post until I was sure she received them. I talked to her last night and she is in love with some SUGAR LOVE!!!

Printable Sugar Cookie Recipe











2 comments:

Monica H said...

These are pretty and pink. What a gret friend you are.

bridget {bake at 350} said...

How sweet! ♥

 
Blogging tips