Monday, October 19, 2009

Smoky Sun Dried Tomato Dip

I had a baby shower on Sunday and we were serving Chicken Spagetti. Someone had already volunteered to bring Spinach Dip and I wanted to bring an Italian dip. This is not something I have in my recipe collection so I headed over to "Google" to find one!!!

I came across the recipe for Smoky Sun Dried Tomato Dip and thought it would be perfect!!! All the ladies loved it!!!

So, it is going into my "dip" collection of recipes!






Printable Recipe
Smoky Sun Dried Tomato Dip

  • 11 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
  • 4 chipotle pepper in adobo, finely chopped
  • 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro leaves
  • 2 cups sour cream
  • 1 tbsp garlic
  • Salt 
  •  tortilla chips, for serving

Directions

Finely chop 11 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, 4 chipotle pepper in adobo, and the cilantro. Place in medium mixing bowl. Add 2 cups sour cream and the garlic. Transfer to a serving bowl and season with salt, to taste.


Serve with tortilla chips

1 comment:

Monica H said...

ooh yummy! this looks and sounds good. I even like the way it looks in the bowl before it was all mixed up!

I'm looking forward to seein gyou tomorrow night!

Monica

 
Blogging tips