Friday, October 16, 2009

Texas Sugar Love

Sooooooooooooooo..... my cousin has been joking with me about sending him some sugar cookies since I posted my Sugar Bears. I don't think he thought I would really send him some but I love him so, I did.  He is a Texas native but has moved to Louisiana so I sent him some Texas Sugar Love.

Darren & Aj - I hope they are still fresh and yummy when you receive them!!! Enjoy, and remember someone in Texas loves YOU!!!


Printable Sugar Cookie Recipe









YA'LL COME BACK NOW!!!

3 comments:

Janice Willis said...

Well --- now I want some too!!!

just kidding - I still need to mail you your cookie sheet so you can bake some more of those awesome cookies!!!
(sorry :( I have not done that yet )
hugs :0

Janice Willis said...

Well --- now I want some too!!!

just kidding - I still need to mail you your cookie sheet so you can bake some more of those awesome cookies!!!
(sorry :( I have not done that yet )
hugs :0

Monica H said...

I'll send you my address and await my surprise shipment of cookies! kidding.

That was so nice of you to send cookies to your cousin. They're super cute too!

 
Blogging tips