Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Big Day - Thanksgiving

So, today is the BIG DAY, Thanksgiving. My Parents and Brother arrived last night so it was great to wake up to a house full of family!! I did the prep work yesterday so I already have the Cranberry Sauce, Pecan Pie, Cherry Pie and Deviled eggs ready to go!!! Here is the rest of the menu! Again, I am sorry for lack of pictures but I was so excited and busy running around preparing I forgot to take pictures!!!  However, most/all my recipes came from Pioneer Woman and Paula Deen and they have pictures on their sites!!!

Pineapple Casserole by Paula Deen
Printable Recipe

I make this EVERY time we have ham it is a crowd pleaser!!

Corn Casserole by Paula Deen
Printable Recipe

This was delicious and the bowl was empty, I want MORE!!!

Sweet Potato Casserole by Pioneer Woman
Printable Recipe

People that do NOT like Sweet Potatoes will love these and if you do like them you will love this recipe even more!!

Mashed Potatoes by Pioneer Woman
Printable Recipe

My Mom said "I think you finally mastered Mashed Potatoes"


Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Monica H said...

It all sounds yummy! I've been wanting to try that pineapple casserole for a while.

 
Blogging tips