Monday, November 9, 2009

Candy Corn Kisses

I heart Hershey's!!! They are always coming out with something great for the Holiday's. I saw these candy corn cuties at Target and stocked up on a few bags. They also have Pumpkin Spice, they pack a punch of pumpkin so when I need a quick fix I grab a couple and savor them.

Oh, back to the cookies!! I finally had a weekend where I was at home and not running around so I thought I would let Kennedy mix these cookies up!!

She pretty much did everything I just assisted her and told her what step to do next! We had a lot of fun baking together!

I did have to throw in a few chocolate kisses to make the "traditional" along with the candy corn kisses. My mom makes Peanut Blossoms with the chocolate kiss every year for Christmas and they are my favorite!!!










Candy Corn Kisses

  • 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/3 cup butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup creamy Peanut Butter
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • Granulated sugar, for rolling in
  • 10 ounce bag of Hershey’s Candy Corn Kisses

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.

In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together.Beat in the SunButter and then the egg and vanilla.Add in the dry ingredients half at at a time, mixing until well-combined.

Roll the dough into balls about 1″ thick. Roll them in the granulated sugar.

Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes, and then let cool.

Top each cookie with a Hershey Candy Corn Kiss!

2 comments:

Monica H said...

Those candy corn kisses are too cute, but I don't like the flavor of typical candy corn. Do these taste like them?

I've been wanting to get my hands on the pumpkin spice ones but I haven't been able to find any :-(

Your daughter is too cute!

Ingrid said...

Did the kisses taste like candy corn?

My babygirl loves to bake as well and calls herself a "pro in training"!
~ingrid

 
Blogging tips