Thursday, November 5, 2009

White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Pie

When I was a child/teenager I would attend Church camp and when I got home there was a Chocolate Pudding Pie waiting on me. Over the years it has evolved from a Chocolate Pie to a Chocolate Chocolate Pie... using white chocolate and chocolate pudding. Last year Jello put out a new flavor "Pumpkin Spice" they have it out again this year so I bought several boxes. I thought it would be a great idea to subsitute the chocolate for the pumpkin spice pudding. So, was born White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Pie..... I am pretty sure I am not the first person to make this but it is sooo good!!











White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Pie
  • 1 Graham Cracker Crust
  • 1 small box sugar free white chocolate Jello pudding ( I have only seen it in the small box)
  • 2 small boxes Jello Pumpkin Spice pudding
  • Milk
  • 8oz container Cool Whip
  • Cinnamon (sprinkle on top)

Mix pumpkin spice pudding with 1 3/4 cup milk. Pour in Grahm Cracker Crust

Mix white chocolate pudding with 1 1/2 cup milk. Stir in cool whip. Pour over pumpkin spice layer.

Cover and Refrigerate.

* I used one box of pumpkin spice and 1/2 of the second box*


Chocolate Chocolate Pie

Substitute 2 small boxes of pumpkin spice for 1 large box of chocolate pudding mix. Make as above.

3 comments:

Monica H said...

I just happen to have a box of pumpkin pudding in my pantry. That cool whip on to plooks like gooey marshmallows- yum!

Sorry I haven't commented lately, Bloglines hasn't been updating me when you post :-(

CoJo said...

How much cool whip do you use?

Jennifer said...

I use the 8oz container of Cool Whip. If I can find "extra creamy" I will use it but for the most part I just use the regualar one!

 
Blogging tips