Monday, December 21, 2009

Birthday Cake

What is better thank cake for your birthday?!?!? TWO cakes for your birthday!!!!

This year I had a GREAT birthday made special by so many people!!! This year I had TWO birthday cakes!!! If you have not caught on yet, I love CAKE!!!! My Mom bought Michael (his birthday is the day after mine) and I a birthday cake and it was red velvet, yummy!!! We enjoyed it on Saturday when we celebrated Christmas together. She knows I love all things personalized or monagrammed so this cake was perfect!!

Me and my bestie had a pack this year that I would get her a birthday cake and she would get me one! We both have ordered so many cakes from Patsy's Bake Shop in West for friends and family that we wanted to make sure we got a Patsy cake for our birthday. It turned out sooooo cute! She loves my love for Paula Deen, Pioneer Woman and baking so she went with that.


CAKE from Mom, Thanks Mom!!!




__________________________________________________

The Baking Cake from my Bestie, Thanks Missy!!








YUMMY!!!

2 comments:

vincent said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com

Monica H said...

Lucky girl- 2 cakes! Both are so nice but I have to say I love the monogram!

 
Blogging tips