Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Bachelor.......

Sooooooooooooo, the new season of The Bachelor has kicked off!!!
Every Monday I get together with  few girlfriends and we watch the show together (don't judge me), HA!!
Really, it is an excuse to get out of the house and enjoy some goodies and have some girl time!!!
Also, watching someone else's drama helps us forget about the drama in our own lives.

Tomorrow is Bachelor night at my house so I just had to make some sugar cookies!!!
I think they turned out pretty cute!

If you don't follow along with The Bachelor - Jake (the bachelor) is a pilot!!









2 comments:

cookies and cups said...

I was going to post about the bachelor too...glad I am not alone! I have watched every season since its start. I can't help my self!
Love Jake though. He should pick Allie and have it all be over :)
Great cookies, very fun!

Monica H said...

ha ha! those are too cute.

 
Blogging tips