Saturday, January 16, 2010

Valentine Cookies and a WINNER!!!

We have a WINNER!!!!

Ok, so it is not the afternoon ~ more like the evening but I have a good excuse. I have been decorating Valentine cookies all afternoon and I just couldn't pull myself away. I have 24 dozen valentine cookies to make in Februrary so I was working on designs. The winner will receive my Valentine cookies I decorated today. I'm done for the day and the kitchen is clean so let's get on with this giveaway!!!

Thank you so much for all of your comments! I really enjoyed reading how each one of you eat your Oreo. Everyone has their own way to eat their Oreo but seems like almost everyone loves
a nice cold glass of milk with them!!

I wish I could send cookies to everyone but my schedule will just not alllow it at this point BUT I will have another give away SOON!!! I think they are alot of fun!!

Ok, let's get to the WINNER!!


The Winner is - BUZZD
buzzd said...



I open them and eat the white out first then the cookie part

You will receive the below dozen cookies individually wrapped!!!




Includes:

9 - Black Cocoa Sugar Cookies
3 - My Original Recipe Sugar Cookie

and you will also receive a BONUS cookie!!!



This cookie was made using Princess Cake & Cookie Bakery Emulsion.
The flavoring is Vanilla + Almond + Lemon
It has a nice lemmmoonnny flavor

Thank you so much for all your comments!!!!!!!!!


Here are a few close up's of all the cookies I decorated today!!




















Wild Thing Cookie





This cookie was inspired by a Valentine plate I saw at my neighbors house!
So, I had to make one just for her!


3 comments:

buzzd said...

Thank you sooooooooo much!!! The cookies are so adorable. I can't wait to get them. Happy Valentines!!

Melissa Hendrix said...

I love the Wild cookies. My middle school is decorated with animal print so I tend to tie them to school...sooo cute!!

buzzd said...

I just wanted to let you know I received the cookies and they are sooooooooo cute!! I can tell you put alot of time and effort into them. I love all the fun designs and they taste fabulous. Thank you so much for the great prize!!

 
Blogging tips