Monday, February 8, 2010

Oreo's Cakesters and a Chocolate Sensation.........

Do you like Oreo's?!?!?
I know you do..........

Have you had Oreo Cakesters?!?!?
They are another great addition to the Oreo family.
I could eat box   one everyday!!


I have mentioned my black cocoa sugar cookie in a previous post!!!
I found black cocoa at my local bake store and baked up a batch.
They taste just like Oreo's.
This weekend I had to make a batch for a Valentine order.
I had some left over so thought I would make some
black cocoa cookie bites!

I went a little bit further.... I did!!!
I took vanilla icing and piped it in the middle of two black cocoa cookie bites!!!

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

Goodbye Oreo Cakesters and hello Chocolate Sensation!!

I can't find the words to explain it so I will just let my Mom tell you.....

"They are so good they just make your eyes roll back in your head"



Want to order?!?!?


3 comments:

cookies and cups said...

They look great!

Monica H said...

I love oreos but I really didn't care for the cakesters. So much so that I threw them out.

BUT these little cookie bites look samazing!

Monica H said...

I love oreos but I really didn't care for the cakesters. So much so that I threw them out.

BUT these little cookie bites look samazing!

 
Blogging tips