Thursday, February 11, 2010

Texas Sized Popcorn

Well, I am sure most of you have heard Texas is
know for all things "TEXAS SIZED"
Even if you are not from Texas you may have
had a relative visit that brought you back these

Yep, Texas sized JELLY BEANS..............

and someone you will always see at the State Fair

BIG TEX!!!!

I am proud to say that I am only minutes away from the famous
TEXAS SIZE DONUT

You can get this tasty donut at
Round Rock Bakery in
Austin, Texas...

I have had a MUCH smaller version and they are fantastic!!!

Why do I post about all things
Texas sized?!??!?!

I was reading Decorated Cookies post about popcorn cookies!
I thought what a great idea! I can get popcorn bags make cookies and put them inside the bags!!!
So, last night I baked up some popcorn cookies and decorated them.
Decorated Cookie used a 1 1/4 inch round cookie cutter.
The smallest I had was 2in so my Popcorn is TEXAS SIZED!!!
Next time I will use a smaller cookie cutter so they don't look like
Texas Size Popcorn/Chicken Feet, HA!!!

I wrapped these up in the bags and Makenzie is giving them to her Teacher's for Valentine's Day!!


2 comments:

cookies and cups said...

haha! That donut it huge! I will have to ask my best friend if she has had it, because she lives in round rock!
all your latest are great!

Puanani503 said...

omgosh, that's the biggest doughnut I've ever seen.I seen Round Rock Doughnuts on Food Network and heard they're awesome..I love the popcorn cookies..that's sooo cute!!!

 
Blogging tips