Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chocolate Party


I had so much fun creating and decorating these cookies.
My sweet friend's daughter is turning 4 and having a
CHOCOLATE PARTY!!!
That is right this precious little girl LOVES her chocolate.
So Mom thought it would be a great idea to have a chocolate party

She gave me free reign and told me I could do whatever I wanted
So the wheels started turning and this is what I came up with

This platter includes:
Kit Kat, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Heryshey Kisses and M&M's

I love how it turned out and I think it will be a big hit at the party!!
I put together favor bags filled with M&M's.

I will also be making chocolate and pink lemonade cupcakes!!!

Happy Birthday Emily!!
Thanks Teresa!!!



2 comments:

Christina said...

These are soooo cute!! Love, love the Hershey's kisses!!

Monica H said...

These are very clever and beyond cute!

 
Blogging tips