Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jungle Cookies

I am really proud of these cookies for a couple of reasons!!!
I looked online for a monkey face cookie cutter and did not find one that I really liked.
I ended up reshaping a flower cookie cutter I had and made my own monkey face.

The lion was made using a flower cookie cutter.

I also could not find a elephant face cookie cutter.
 So, I printed out a face that I found in clipart and enlarged it.
I hand cut the elephant faces!!!

I am really pleased with how they turned out!!

This order is for a little guy's birthday party!!
I hear they are planning on having a WILD time!!!

Thanks Crystal!!
Happy Birthday Ryan!!




3 comments:

cookies and cups said...

very cute!! I love the elephants!

Loren Ebert said...

Adorable! I love them! Sometimes I use plastic stencil sheets (from Michael's) to make templates. It's so easy!

Kathleen said...

These are so dang adorable. I found a cute monkey cookie cutter but haven't purchased it cuz it's so expensive. You are very clever and I appreciate the tip on how to make my own!

 
Blogging tips