Friday, March 19, 2010

New Moon Release............

In honor of the release of New Moon I am posting a
tasty treat that you can make for your New Moon parties....
I know you are having them!!

While I was visiting my cousin she told me about these cookies
that she had made for a Twligiht watching party....
when she said "red velvet" I jumped from my chair
ran out the door and down the street to the store while
searching for the recipe on my iphone.........

Ok, it didn't happen quite like that but the very next day we stopped at
the store and made them after dinner.

I LOVE them but I love all things red velvet......

If you are not a Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse or Breaking Dawn fan
what is WRONG with you?!?!?
I kid I kid I kid.......
You can call them Red Velvet White Chocoloate Chip Cookies
 instead of Vampire  Cookies.....
but you MUST make them!!





"Vampire Cookies"by Janice my cuzzzzzzzzz...

  • (18.25 ounce) box red velvet cake mix
  • ¼ cup oil
  • ½ cup mayonnaise
  • 2 eggs or egg substitute
  • 2 cups old fashioned oatmeal
  • 1 cup white chocolate chips (um or the whole bag)


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.In a large bowl, combine the oil, mayonnaise and eggs.Mix well.Stir in the cake mix and oatmeal.Add the white chocolate chips.Roll the dough into 1 – 1 1/2″ balls.Drop onto ungreased cookie sheets.

Bake for 8 – 10 minutes, don’t overcook.

Cool on cookie sheet one minute.

EAT THEM ALL!!!!!!

No comments:

 
Blogging tips