Friday, March 26, 2010

Your a Winner........

You remember that contest I posted on Monday?!!?!
Remembr I said I would announce winner on Wednesday?!?!?!
Well, it is Friday so here we go....

Let it be said that I did notify the winner on
Wednesday to let them know they
WON!!!

Who is the winner??!?

Well, It is Shelly from Cookies and Cups you all know her and read her blog!! 
If you don't or haven't well why not? Go there RIGHT NOW!!!
She is funny and very talented!!! I check her blog daily for new updates!!
I will be sending Shelly a dozen sugar cookies very soon!!

Do you remember that episode of Oprah when she did that
HUGE
car give away?
She said "you get a car" "you get a car" you get a car"
and the whole audience ended up leaving with cars.

Well, that is kinda how this post is going to go ~
You get a cookie, You get a cookie, You get a cookie and You get a cookie!!!

If you were one of the 10 people that left a comment on my blog regarding the giveaway
YOU GET A COOKIE!!!

I wish I could send you all a dozen cookies but I want you to have a little something!
So, I am sending you a large cookie for you to enjoy!!

Thanks for taking the time to comment and enter

So, if you are one of the 10 people that left a comment please email me at
cookiegirljen@hotmail.com
please include your mailing address
and I will ship out your cookie very soon (after Easter cookies) :)

Have a great weekend!





6 comments:

cindy said...

that is incredibly generous of you! tahnks so much! :D

cindyascott{at}yahoo.com

Monica H said...

Oh Jennifer, you are too kind. Thank you so very much. I am so looking forward to trying your fabulous cookies.

yay for Fridays!

Loren @ The Baking Sheet said...

That is so incredibly sweet of you! Thanks so much!!! :o)

Katy said...

that totally made my weekend! I'm sending you my information now! Thanks Jennifer!!!

Christina said...

Well, how sweet of you! Yum, yum...can't wait! Enjoy the Easter rush! *Ü*

cookies and cups said...

How sweet!
I can't wait :)

 
Blogging tips