Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Dusting Off The Cookie Cutters

Well, it has been close to 2 1/2 years since my last post. I would like to say I have a great excuse for abandoning my blog and boxing up my cookie cutters BUT I will save you the excuses and get on to my latest creations. I really have missed baking sugar cookies and baking in general,  so here I am and here we go..........


Fall Collage
 


"Hurtado Family Platter"
I thought I would make a few family platters for a few of my special friends.
 

 
"I love these a bushel and a peck"
 


Chocolate jimmies make great acorn toppers!!


"Ava & Gavin"
Cookies for the kiddo's

 
"Kate. Jacob and Addison"


"Schievelbein & Soliz"
more special friends.....


I really enjoyed makig all these cookies this weekend! I really forgot how good these cookies taste and what joy they bring to others when they receive them. I am truly thankful for the talent that God has given me and I hope that I can continue to bless others with this special talent.
 
Stay tuned, I am not going away anytime soon! More cookies and yummy recipes to come.
 
 
 

 

No comments:

 
Blogging tips