KIT KAT BARS
- 75 club crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (The 20% more graham cracker crumb pie crust is 2 cups)
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterschotch chips
Line an ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan with 1 layer of crackers, cutting to fit; set aside.
In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add cracker crumbs, brown sugar, milk, and sugar. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and pour half of the butter mixture evenly over crackers. Place another single layer of crackers evenly over butter mixture. Pour remaining butter mixture evenly over crackers. Top evenly with remaining crackers.
In a small saucepan, combine peanut butter, chocolate and butterscotch chips. Melt over medium low heat, stirring constantly. Spread evenly over crackers. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Cut into bars and store into refrigerator.